I am a huge fan of Blue Post, sadly I never had the chance to write a post about it when I first visited the place, but still I have my old photos from their first branch. I keep it for self keeping. C'est la vie! :)
|This is after our event at Acropolis Disco when we have our thanksgiving party.|
A home-grown Davao brand, and I am very proud that Blue Posts Boiling Crabs and Shrimps (BPBCS), continues to win the hearts of not just Dabawenyos but also every Filipino. #ProudDavao
|Media Launching and Opening of Blue Posts Crabs & Shrimps at SM City Branch|
|Prepare for your convenient: A crab mallet, claw cracker, water for washing hands, wet tissue and a bib|
That's why they encourage diners to use their hands while dining to get that fulfilling fun and messy eating adventure. Don't worry a food-grade wax paper is set before you and a Blue Posts bib - the messier you got with every bite, the better your dining experience becomes.
And Messy-eating was born plus after you dine, you can write on the walls of the restaurant.
Diners can choose from a wide roster of seafood placed in a boiling bag mixed with their signature Blue Posts Cajun Special Sauce with adjustable heat factors (regular, mild, or spicy hot), all of these are guaranteed fresh - exactly from SEA TO TABLE!
- CRABS IN SALTED EGG - a fresh catch coated in a very special Blue Posts batter and garlic fried to perfection added with cubes of salted egg, offers a distinct notes between the salted egg and nutty garlic without changing the taste of the crabs.
|CRABS IN SALTED EGG|
(Price vary based on market rates)
- Boil Shrimps - served with sausages, corn cobs and potatoes.
This is my favorite! Another winner from their selection, what I like about this dish is, very rich in spicy sauce and the garlic bits adding flavors without compromising the fresh and clean notes of the shrimps. For me it's PERFECT to my palette!
|SINUGLAW with GREEN APPLES (PHp434|
|POMELO SALAD with shrimps as toppings|
- CRAB TURNOVERS - a crab meat filled turnover pie crust crab appetizer.
- SPICY GUMBO SOUP - Blue Posts signature Gumbo. a thick and hearty Cajun-inspired soup loaded with fresh seafoods and vegetables with layer of soothing spicy heat from rich blend of spices.
- GARLIC PORK RIBLETS - tender pork ribs marinated in native vinegar, salt, fresh-ground pepper and sauteed in fresh butter with lots of a garlic. One of my fave! Superb taste!
- KAMOTE FRIES - the crisp deep-fried sweet potatoes.
- CRAB & SHRIMP ROLLS - Great seafood doesn't need a lot, but for this rolls you gonna need it! With crabs, shrimps added with vege super yummy!
The Mixology Bar has six flavors that you can mix up and concort your own blend and repeat.,this personalized way of drinking is exclusively available at BPBCS branches.
|BPBCS is now open at SM City Ecoland-Annex|
Photos during the Media Launching...
The fun and surprises doesn't stop there, as they invite us again for the VIP Launch in the afternoon. As they say, there so much crabs to crack!
Preparing to feed all their VIP guests with over 350 kilos of fresh crabs and hundreds more kilos of shrimps!
Photos during the VIP Launching...
They also launch their BUCKET LISTERS LOYALTY PROGRAM, it's a loyalty reward card where in they want to give back to their loyal customers both in Davao and Manila. This is to create an avenue to encourage new users to experience fun, messy, and high quality sea to table seafood dining experience that Blue Posts Boiling Crabs & Shrimps can offer.
BPBCS from their small beginning in Davao as a bar to a now full-grown restaurant chain that brings sea to table freshness in the Philippines, the journey to continue to expressed and evolve their menu while retaining the core of their signature dishes, that everyone will love and to become something worth watching!